Brownie Cookie Cups are a fast and easy dessert idea. It will be frugal too when matched with coupons and a sale! I love that it looks like you spent a lot of time on this dessert though 🙂 This is my go-to dessert when my husband “forgets” to tell me they are having a dessert day at work.
I just make up a batch of Brownie Cookie Cups and everyone is happy. My Pampered Chef Consultant gave me this recipe. The pan is Pampered Chef too. My cousin Mary makes these and calls them Brookies. Whatever you call them – your guests will call them delicious!
Brownie Cookie Cups – A fast and easy dessert idea. This is a crowd pleaser for sure! We like to serve these at parties and tailgating.
Brownie Cookie Cups
- 1 Pampered Chef Brownie Pan Wilton has one too
- 1 box Brownie Mix mix according to package directions
- 1 package Refrigerated Cookie Dough any flavor we use chocolate chip
- 12 whole Reese's Cups
- Preheat oven to 350
- Lightly grease the pan.
- Push - 1.5 squares of break-apart refrigerated cookie dough into the bottom of each muffin tin or a roll of cookie dough
- Place 1 Reese's cup upside down on top of cookie dough.
- Top with prepared box brownie mix, filling 3/4 full.
- Bake for 18 minutes.
If you are new or just catching up here are our most popular posts:
Copycat Chick-fil-A Sauce
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.