Low Fat Lemon Crinkle Cookies are easy to make for parties and special occasions. Each delicious cookie is only 2 Weight Watchers + points! These cookies are super-fast to make with only 4 ingredients! Everyone will love them! They are perfect for Easter or other holidays.
All you need is a box of lemon cake mix, egg, a tub of Cool Whip and powdered sugar. Making these cookies couldn’t be any easier and they are out of this world tasty!
Best of all your company will never guess this is a low-fat recipe. You can use a gluten free cake mix too! I hope you enjoy these Low-Fat Lemon Crinkle Cookies!
If you can’t find a lemon cake mix you can always use lemon extract! It is an affordable solution, and you are able to shop for a traditional yellow cake mix instead.
Low Fat Lemon Crinkle Cookies
- 1 box lemon cake mix any kind
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- 2 cups Cool Whip thawed (8 ounce container)
- 1/2 to 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, egg, and Cool Whip (The batter will be sticky).
- Form dough into tablespoonfuls and roll in powdered sugar.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until the edges are golden.
- Allow to cool 1 minute on baking sheet; then remove to cooling rack.
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.