Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter Cookies
Who doesn’t love peanut butter cookies??? These are my youngest son’s favorites. He loves anything with peanut butter. So when I was making these peanut butter cookies I had a bag of Reese’s Pieces and thought to myself I bet those would be good in these. So I threw them in and that is how Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter Cookies came about.
Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter Cookies are literally my FAVORITE! If you love Reese’s Pieces you will love this cookie! If you love cookies be sure to check out our Holiday Cookie Recipe Roundup.
Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups Reese's Pieces
- Cream together butter, peanut butter and sugars.
- Beat in eggs.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir into batter.
- Stir in Reese's Pieces.
- Put batter in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and put on baking sheets.
- If desired add Reese's Pieces to the top of each one.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F oven for about 8 minutes or until cookies begin to brown.
- Do not over-bake.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes
Meatloaf in a Muffin Tin
Crockpot Pizza Casserole
Crescent Pepperoni Roll Ups
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.