Pepperoni Pizza Sliders
Last week, my two teenage boys came home starving from school. I was looking for something that would hold them over to dinner. We had BBQ chicken sliders last week and I had leftover slider buns. This is when I decided to throw together some Pepperoni Pizza Sliders!
They are so easy to make, and your teens could easily put these together! I also love there are so many other toppings you could add to them. Mushrooms, peppers, onions, crumbled sausage, jalapeños, and banana peppers are my favorite toppings. What would you add?
Pepperoni Pizza Sliders
- 1 package Slider buns, we used butter slider buns
- 1 package Pepperoni, prepackaged or deli
- 1 jar Pizza Sauce, we used Larosa's pizza sauce
- 1 package Bacon, cooked and crumbled or prepackaged
- 1 package Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 package Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Italian Seasonings
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Lightly spray baking dish with nonstick spray. The dish size depends on how many you are preparing!
- Separate bun bottom and tops. Place bun bottoms extremely close in the pan.
- First layer mozzarella cheese.
- Second layer pepperoni.
- Third layer bacon.
- Fourth layer pizza sauce.
- Fifth layer mozzarella cheese.
- Place top bun on top of sandwich.
- Melt your 2 tbsp of butter and add desired amount of garlic powder.
- With a pastry brush, brush the tops of the buns with garlic butter mixture.
- Top with desired about of parmesan cheese and then Italian seasoning..
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove aluminum foil and bake an additional 5 minutes. I like to do this so the tops are more crisp.
These Pepperoni Pizza Sliders were delicious, In addition to different toppings, you can use different breads too. Hawaiian rolls, hamburger buns, biscuits, and English muffins are a great choice. You may have to adjust your cooking times. I have also made some of these in the air fryer.
Check out other amazing Stockpiling Moms recipes!
Loaded Buffalo Chicken Tots – The greatest thing about this recipe is you can change it up! You can use grilled, rotisserie, or crunchy chicken. They all are delicious!
Seafood Stuffed Mushrooms – I love seafood! These seafood stuffed mushrooms were a huge hit at our house!
Philly Cheese Sliders – These taste AMAZING! They are an easy appetizer recipe to make and let me tell you they are nothing short of delicious.
Chicken Parmesan Rotelle Casserole – My family loves Chicken Parmesan! It is one of our favorite things to have for a quick dinner.
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.