2 Ingredient Pancakes is an amazing clean eating breakfast recipe! All you need is eggs and a banana. Yes, really all you need is a mashed-up banana and eggs.
Trust me this pancake recipe really does taste good and just like a regular pancake! I could not believe it until I tried it.
I have been trying to eat clean and live a much healthier lifestyle when it comes to food. So, I came across this recipe and just had to try it. I am so glad I did because now when I have a craving for pancakes, I do not feel guilty enjoying these 2 Ingredient Pancakes!
They are gluten free and taste amazing! I hope you enjoy these 2 ingredient pancakes as much as I do. Best of all is enjoying the guilt free treat!
2 Ingredient Pancakes
- 1 whole banana, mashed up
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- Mix together the banana and eggs until well combined.
- Heat a skillet over med-high heat.
- Melt enough coconut oil to make a thin layer.
- Add pancake mixture to make one pancake.
- Once brown, flip over and cook until golden brown.
- Repeat steps until you have used all the pancake mixture.
- Serve with all natural maple syrup or your favorite toppings.
Clean Eating Recipes
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.