Bacon and Egg Casserole With Tomatoes is the perfect Holiday Breakfast recipe. I love how colorful and festive this dish is. Perfect for breakfast or brunch your family will be begging for more. I also love that you are sneaking in some vegetables too! You can serve it on a bed of arugula for an even healthier version. I also love to make this one in the summer with fresh veggies from the garden. I hope you enjoy this one as much as we do!
Bacon and Egg Casserole With TomatoesPrint Recipe
- 6 large eggs
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 4 slices bread torn or 3 croissants, sliced and torn into 1-inch pieces
- 8 to 12 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 10 to 15 sliced grape tomatoes or 2 small tomatoes diced
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ tablespoons BKW Original Blend or other seasoning salt
- Heat oven to 350°
- Butter a 2-quart baking dish
- Whisk eggs with milk and 1/2 tablespoon BKW Original Blend in a bowl; set aside
- Arrange torn bread over the bottom of the buttered baking dish
- Sprinkle with the bacon pieces and tomato slices
- Top with Cheddar cheese then pour the egg mixture evenly over the top
- optional Sprinkle with additional BKW Original Blend
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until puffy and lightly browned
- Serves 4 to 6
If you like this Bacon and Egg Casserole With Tomatoes Recipe, you need to check out the other amazing Breakfast Casseroles!
StockpilingMoms Breakfast Casseroles
StockpilingMoms Cookie Recipes for your Holiday Fun
Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!