We love this yummy holiday party mix! Sometimes referred to as people puppy chow we can’t get enough of this sweet and salty treat during the holidays! It can be adapted gluten free too!
The kids love this Yummy Holiday Party Mix! It is nice when you can satisfy the whole family with just one treat! This is perfect for Thanksgiving and Christmas! You simply combine your Chex cereals, cheerios, pretzels, peanuts and M&M’s (use holiday) to create this festive treat! You honestly can’t go wrong with it! I like to make it up into batch servings and gift it to friends and family at Christmas.
Rhonda’s Yummy Holiday Party Mix
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Cheerios
- 2 cups pretzels, break into smaller pieces
- 2 cups peanuts, dry roast or other
- 12 oz. M & M’s, use colors appropriate for occasion
- 1 lb. white chocolate
- Mix dry ingredients. Then melt white chocolate and pour over mix; stir until coated. Pour out onto wax paper and let dry. Store the mix in a covered container.
- Note: Rhonda uses generic brands of cereal at times. She also uses Crispix cereal sometimes instead of Corn Chex.
Check out our other Holiday Recipes!
What is a holiday without cookies?
CHRISTMAS MORNING BREAKFAST RECIPES