Omelet Cupcakes Recipe
This Omelet Cupcakes Recipe is my new favorite cupcake recipe! This recipe can be adapted to include any veggie or meat that you want. They can also be frozen too! I love that each person can have what ingredients they want and all cook at the same time! This is a great gluten free and Paleo breakfast and perfect for on the go! I love to prepare enough for the week and then heat in the morning.
This is the perfect low carb breakfast for on the go! It is perfect if you are following a Keto Diet too! Omelet Cupcakes are a portioned control breakfast that is easy to take on the go!
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 3 Points
Omelet Cupcakes RecipePrint Recipe
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted fillings shredded cheese, diced vegetables, spinach, and cooked and chopped bacon, ham, or sausage
- Heat your oven to 350º F and coat a 6-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, and salt and pepper in a medium bowl, then evenly distribute the egg mixture among the muffin cups.
- Add about 2 tablespoons of fillings to each cup.
- Bake the omelet muffins until they are puffy and the edges are golden brown, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- (If necessary, run a butter knife around the edge of each one to loosen them before removing them from the pan.)
- Makes 6 omelet cupcakes.
12 KETO DIET BREAKFAST RECIPES:
While most of these recipes focus on classic egg and bacon meals, you don’t have to stick only to that for breakfast. The joy of the keto diet is that you can eat anything keto approved at any meal time. These ideas are ideal for your meal planning!
Keto Breakfast Eggs and Avocados
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Melissa is a football and soccer mom who has been married to her best friend for 24 years. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.
What a great idea! I love the fact that I can freeze them and eat them later! It’s so easy to pull them out and hit the road.