This Avocado Grilled Burger is perfect for all you avocado lovers out there like me! Avocados are in season right now and I can’t seem to get enough of them. It is an easy grilling recipe.
Avocados have been on sale at the store and the Farmer’s Market in my town has recently opened and I have been picking them up there too. My husband doesn’t love avocados as much as me but he sure did like them on this juicy, tasty burger!
Avocado Grilled Burger is simple to prepare and packed full of healthy fats! Great for carb cycling. If you are trying to watch your carbs this is a great choice because it is so flavorful on or off a bun.
Avocado Grilled Burger
- 1 whole burger cooked on grill
- 1/2 whole avocado peeled and sliced
- 1 whole bun
- 1 TBSP ketchup if desired
- 1 tsp. mustard if desired
- 1 TBSP. mayo if desired
- Prepare your burger on the grill to your liking (i.e rare, medium, well-done).
- Place your burger on the bottom bun.
- Spread ketchup, mustard or mayo if desired.
- Place avocado slices on top then put on top bun.
- Serve and enjoy!
Be sure to check out these other Grilling recipes:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.