Crockpot Lime Chicken is a freezer meal recipe that will be added to my monthly menu plan asap! This is another meal that I made while doing my crockpot freezer meal recipes. I recently spent an afternoon making 10 Crockpot Freezer Meals and during that time I made this recipe and a previous featured recipe — Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup which was a family hit! You are sure to love them both!
You can make this recipe and cook right away or make as a freezer meal for future use. To make as a freezer meal be sure to write these directions on the bag and place in the freezer. When you are ready to cook simply thaw in fridge for 24 hours. Place in the contents of the bag and place in the slow cooker. Cook on low 8 hours or on high for 4 hours. Serve with tortillas and favorite toppings. Be sure to make Crockpot Lime Chicken you will not be disappointed! This recipe is naturally gluten free.
Be sure that you invest in a good quality slow cooker. Our favorite is this programmable cook and carry 6qt oval slow cooker. If you want to learn more about Freezer Cooking, click here —Freezer Meals and you may want to check out 20 Freezer Meals in 4 Hours.
I hope you enjoy this delicious Crockpot Lime Chicken. It is soon to be a family favorite once you give it a try! It is an easy freezer meal the whole family loves.
Crockpot Lime Chicken
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breasts
- 2 limes Juiced
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 can corn, drained
- 2 whole garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 whole red onion, chopped
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed (optional)
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp. salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in freezer bag, mix well and freeze until ready to use.
- Thaw and place in crockpot.
- Cook on low 8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
- Serve with tortillas and your favorite toppings.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.