I want to share with you the uses and benefits of Peppermint Essential Oil. Peppermint is one of my personal favorite essential oils. I use it every single day! For me it is my go-to for headache and stress relief. I use it almost daily. This is Peyton’s favorite oil too. He likes it before school to help him “be smart” and before soccer games to help him with energy too!
Peppermint is popular in countless forms, from toothpaste to chewing gum. As an essential oil, it is useful to ease breathing and as a digestive aid. * For aromatic, topical, or dietary use.
Uses and Benefits of Peppermint Essential Oil:
- Stuffy Nose
- Low Grade Fever
- Upset Stomach
- Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing*
- Alleviates stomach upset*
- Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum
How To Use Peppermint Essential Oil?
- Use with Lemon Oil in water as a mouth rinse
- Inhale deeply to increase alertness
- Inhale deeply to calm nerves that control your intestines
- Add to spray bottle to mist body when overheated (I love this in my workout and pool bag)
- Apply to neck and forehead with Lavender Oil for headaches
Disclosure: We are NOT providing medical advice. Always consult your physician for medical treatment. The advice shared in this page has not been evaluated by the FDA. The products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease, nor is it intended to replace proper medical help. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.