Tuna Apple Salad
I love the crispy apples in this tuna recipe! My Mom and I had this for lunch and we easily got hooked. It is a great way to sneak in a little fruit too! It is also naturally Gluten Free! You can make it with traditional mayonnaise or vegenaise or nayonaise for a healthier option.
Tuna Apple Salad is great served with crackers, in a pita or on an English Muffin. You can use any variety of apples but I prefer granny smith. Tuna Apple Salad is easy to make and has a nice light crunch with the addition of the apples. Perfect for lunch during Lent.
Tuna Salad Recipe
- 2, 12 oz. can solid white albacore tuna in water drained well and flaked
- cup finely chopped sweet pickles
- 5 large hard-boiled eggs peeled and chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup mayonnaise vegenaise or nayonaise
- 1 whole diced granny smith apple
- Mix all ingredients well and refrigerate, add more mayonnaise, if needed.
- Stir before serving.
- Spread on bread to make sandwiches, or serve with crackers.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes
Crockpot Buffalo Dip
Chick-fil-A Lemonade Recipe
Melissa is a football and soccer mom who has been married to her best friend for 24 years. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.