This delicious Strawberry Chess Cake is perfect for summer time! It is so simple to make with only 5 ingredients. This dessert is sure to be a hit with your family.
You start with mixing the cake mix, butter and one egg to make a soft dough. This will be the bottom layer of this 2 layer cake. Next you will the powder sugar and cream cheese, really what can be better than that! Yum!
While making the cream cheese mixture you add in the remaining 2 eggs to make a scrumptious filling. Pour that over the dough layer. All that is left is to place in the oven and bake for 45 minutes. Now comes the hard part to let Strawberry Chess Cake set and cool down before enjoying!
Strawberry Chess Cake
- 1 box Strawberry Cake Mix
- 3 eggs
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup stick butter melted
- 4 cups 1 lb powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 300 and grease a 9x13 baking with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix cake mix, melted butter and one egg to form a soft dough.
- Press into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Mix powdered sugar, cream cheese and remaining 2 eggs until smooth, about 1-2 minutes.
- Pour on top of the crust.
- Bake at 300 for 45-50 minutes until the top is golden brown.
- Let the cake cool 15 minutes before serving.
More Dessert Recipes
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.