You may wonder why we call these Ritz Cracker Bombs! Well, it’s because they are the BOMB!! We have always made Ritz Crackers with Rolos but we decided to step it up and take it to a whole new level! You may second think these because you use crackers but I promise you will LOVE them!
The kids and I were just sitting around and discussing the Halloween candy we have accumulated. We have quite a bit and honestly it is my own fault. We live rurally and they are teens so we don’t really go trick or treating. I bought all this on the 50% off sale at Kroger! What was I thinking??
These Ritz Cracker Bombs are so easy to make. The kids can help you out! First, you line a parchment covered cookie sheet with Ritz crackers. Melt some candy on top and dip in chocolate. It is that easy! There is some wait time in between steps but the steps are not hard! The end result is a treat everyone will love!
Ritz Cracker Bombs
- 48 whole Ritz Crackers
- 12 pieces Rolo (if you want all the bombs to be Rolo you need 24)
- 12 pieces Reese mini cups (if you want all the bombs to be Reese you need 24)
- 16 ounces semisweet chocolate or milk chocolate disks (you can substitute chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 350 degree.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place 24 Ritz Crackers on the pan in 4 rows of 6.
- Place your Reese Cups and Rolos in the middle of each cracker.
- Place in the oven to slightly melt for 5 minutes. You may want to keep an eye of them. You want them soft so you can place the other cracker on top and it stick.
- Take the Bombs out of the oven and immediately place the other cracker on top. Press the cracker down but not too hard. You want to keep the contents within the cracker.
- Place the bombs in the refrigerator for 30 minutes
- After the 30 minutes has passed, melt chocolate in the microwave in increments of 30 seconds. (if you are a candy maker you may want to use different ways of melting your chocolate)
- Dip each bomb in the chocolate using a fork. Tap the fork on the side to rid the excess chocolate from the bombs. Place Bomb back on the parchment to set.
Check out our other great dessert recipes on Stockpilingmoms!
Hot Fudge Ice Cream Delight is one of my family favorites!
Death By Chocolate Trifle Dessert is for all our chocolate lovers out there.
Soft and Creamy Peanut Butter Pie is a must if you love peanut butter!
Cream Cheese Banana Pudding life! What better thing to blend into banana pudding than cream cheese?
StockpilingMoms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit StockpilingMoms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.