You must try these Nutella Peanut Butter Cookies. Who knew adding Nutella to peanut butter cookies would make them — Out of This World AMAZING!?!?!?! I love peanut butter cookies and Nutella and thought why not combine these two flavors! Is there anything better than a Nutella Peanut Butter Cookie? I think not. Check out this easy way to create this treat!
I used this Paula Deen’s Magical Peanut Butter Cookies and added some Nutella to the middle to create this cookie. To do this without making a huge mess because Nutella is very smooth and runny, scoop some into a bowl and put in the fridge for about an hour. This helps it to harden, and you will be able to work with it better.
When ready to use the Nutella get it out of the fridge and scoop about a teaspoon size out and roll into a ball. Then get your cookie dough and put in your hand and flatten it out then put the Nutella in the middle and wrap the cookie dough around it. Place on the cookie sheet and sprinkle the top with powdered sugar. Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.
This is a naturally gluten free recipe too!
Nutella Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter creamy or crunchy
- 1 1/3 cups baking sugar replacement recommended: Splenda or you can use granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 tsp nutella
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a large baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, 1 cup sugar replacement, the egg, and vanilla, and stir well with a spoon.
- Roll the dough into balls the size of walnuts.
- Place the balls on the prepared baking sheet.
- With a fork, dipped in sugar replacement to prevent sticking, press a crisscross design on each cookie - this is optional and I don't always do this.
- Bake for 12 minutes, remove from the oven, and sprinkle the cookies with some of the remaining sugar replacement.
You do not have to add the sugar on top I do this more for appearance if I am taking to a party or selling at a bake sale. I hope you enjoy these.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.