This Instant Pot Turkey Noodle Soup recipe will make you think comfort food! Plus it was so easy to make. It is the perfect easy dinner recipe.
It took me less than 30 minutes to make this delicious instant pot turkey noodle soup for my family. I was so impressed at how easy it was and how fast it cooked. We will definitely be making more recipes with our instant pot!
I do advise that you use caution when using a pressure cooker especially when releasing the steam. But it really was simple and this was a great first recipe for me to try making. You could easily make it with chicken too.
What I love is that it is a great recipe to make the day after Thanksgiving or with leftover turkey from a holiday. I am always looking for easy recipes to make with my leftovers. Cook once and eat twice!
I served this Instant Pot Turkey Noodle Soup with bread sticks. Everyone loved it Be sure to try it, you will not be disappointed!
Instant Pot Turkey Noodle Soup
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 small onion diced
- 2-3 clove garlic minced
- 3-4 carrots diced
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 2 Cups cooked turkey shredded or diced
- 7 Cups chicken broth
- 6 oz noodles of your choice
- 1 tsp dried basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- In your Instant Pot, combine the onion, garlic, carrot and celery along with the butter.
- Push saute and let the veggies cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Turn off the saute function, and add the chicken, broth and noodles - place the lid on the Instant Pot and lock, ensure the valve is closed.
- Push manual (high) and set the timer for 4 minutes.
- The pot will take 8-10 minutes to come to pressure, then will count down the 4 minutes.
- Once it beeps, slowly release the pressure and open the lid.
- Add salt/pepper and basil to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!
Instant Pot Recipes:
More Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.