Nana called and wanted to know if we wanted Air fryer doughnuts? Do fish swim in water? OF course, we wanted doughnuts! I have never met a doughnut I didn’t like! My family has a love for doughnuts and Nana’s Air fryer Doughnuts are quick and easy! They are so easy the kids are making them all by themselves!
There are not many households I have been in that don’t have the 4 ingredients needed to make Nana’s Air fryer Doughnuts. All you need is a can of biscuits, ground cinnamon, butter, and granulated sugar! Welcome to the no stress doughnut making recipe!
Nana's Airfryer Doughnuts
- 1 tube Biscuit Dough
- 2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 c Melted Butter
- 1/2 c Granulated Sugar
- Preheat airfryer to 350°
- Add Cinnamon and sugar to a shallow bowl and combine.
- Cut the center out of the middle of each biscuit. You can use a donut cutter, biscuit cutter, a plastic bottle cap, or anything that can cut a small hole.
- Coat basket of airfryer or spray individual doughnuts with Olive Oil Spray. I always avoid Pam cooking sprays in my airfryer. They tend to leave a sticky film on things.
- Air-fry doughnuts for 5-6 minutes. If you want to flip them half way through you can! Fry until light brown!
- Melt Butter
- Remove from Air Fryer and dip the doughnuts in the melted butter.
- Next coat the doughnut in the Cinnamon Sugar mixture.
- Repeat for the Doughnut Holes!
Check out some of our BREAKFAST RECIPES!
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.