Loaded Mashed Potatoes are one of our families favorite side dishes for holidays. We love how easy they are to make and our family thinks they take us so long to prepare. A kitchen shortcut tip is that you can use refrigerated potatoes too. Regardless if you make your potatoes from scratch or not the family will be happy you made this recipe. We always serve this at Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Make sure you put Loaded Mashed Potatoes on your menu this holiday season! Watch for many more recipes for this holiday season!
Loaded Mashed Potatoes
- 1 9x13 pan
- 5 1/2 cups mashed potatoes 4 lb
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 oz sour cream
- 2 tsp. parsley flakes
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked crumbled bacon 12 slices
- Place all ingredients except cheese and bacon in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium/high speed until potatoes are smooth.
- Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 9x13 dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bacon. Cover and bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until heated through.
Be sure to check out these recipes:
Gluten Free Gravy Recipe – Melissa’s Favorite
Pumpkin Cream Cheese– Great for Thanksgiving morning served on a bagel
Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!