We love to make Chocolate Caramel Pecan Sandies Pretzels at Christmas! This is a twist on the classic Chocolate Caramel Pretzels because you add Pecan Sandies to the top.
This is an easy candy to make during the holidays. We make them every year and our family loves them. They are great to make and package up for gift giving too.
Chocolate Caramel Pretzels
- 1 bag pretzels
- 1 bag Kraft Caramels
- 1 bag of candy making chocolate
- 1 bag of Pecan Sandies Cookie Pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a pan with aluminum foil and spray with baking spray
- Cut Kraft Caramels in fours
- Place candy making chocolate in microwavable safe bowl
- Place pretzels in single rows across the baking pan
- Place a piece of caramel on each pretzel
- Place pan with pretzels and caramel in oven
- Since every oven is different keep a close eye on the pretzels.
- While watching the oven melt your chocolate in the microwave. Do not over cook. Stir when soft.
- When the caramels are melted take them out immediately!
- Immediately spoon a big drop of chocolate on top of each caramel.
- Then sprinkle Pecan Cookie Pieces on top of each pretzel.
- You will need to let them set for about 30 minutes. If you want to fast set, stick them in the refrigerator.
- ***Do not be tempted to melt the caramels on broil!
STOCKPILINGMOMS FAVORITE DESSERTS
Hot Fudge Ice Cream Delight is one of my family favorites!
Death By Chocolate Trifle Dessert is for all our chocolate lovers out there.
Easy 4th of July Jell-o Cake is also a perfect treat for Memorial and Labor Day!
Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake only takes 15 minutes to prepare and then throw it in the oven!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites for all the chocolate chip cookie lovers! Who doesn’t like a chocolate chip cookie?
Watermelon Rice Krispies are fun for all ages! We have them at pool parties and the kids love them!
3 Ingredient Fudge – You can’t get any easier than 3 ingredient chocolate fudge! This is the easiest recipe I have ever seen before for Chocolate Fudge and it doesn’t require a candy thermometer.
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.