I am a true Southerner! Banana Pudding is life! What better thing to blend into banana pudding than cream cheese?
I was going through some old cookbooks from my church and found a recipe using cream cheese in banana pudding. My first thought was, why don’t I throw cream cheese into the recipe I already make. It turned out perfect. This recipe has become my husband’s favorite and my Mother-in-law requested another batch. I took this as a HUGE compliment.
Cooking for crowds is something else I do. We have a large family and family friends that gather at our house in the summer. (We are the ones with the pool! HAHA!) I enjoy entertaining so much and desserts are my favorite things to make. Everyone likes to be complemented on their cooking and this was a win for me!
Cream Cheese Banana Pudding
- (1) 3.4 oz box French Vanilla Pudding, Instant
- (1) 0.9 oz box Sugar Free Banana Pudding, Instant (I used sugar free because I picked up the wrong box, but it was delicious. You can use regular also. Just use the small box)
- (2) Cups Milk (I use 2%)
- (1) large tub Whip Cream
- (1) 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- (1) large box Vanilla Wafers
- (6) Bananas (you can use more if you would like)
- (1) 8 oz pkg Cream Cheese
- Choose your dish. I use a trifle bowl but you can also use any type of glass dish. It is also a great idea to make individual desserts if desired.
- Blend milk and pudding in a large bowl. I used my stand up mixer but a hand mixer is perfect also. The pudding will seem very thick and that is normal.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- After chilling, add cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk to bowl and blend well.
- After slicing bananas, layer wafers and then bananas on the bottom of the glass dish.
- Add a layer of pudding on top of the bananas.
- Add layer of whip cream on top of the pudding.
- Start the layering process again starting with the wafers and bananas.
- End the layering process with whip cream, bananas, and wafers.
- Chill for 45 minutes before serving.
StockpilingMoms Favorite Desserts
Hot Fudge Ice Cream Delight is one of my family favorites!
Death By Chocolate Trifle Dessert is for all our chocolate lovers out there.
Easy 4th of July Jell-o Cake is also a perfect treat for Memorial and Labor Day!
Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake only takes 15 minutes to prepare and then throw it in the oven!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites for all the chocolate chip cookie lovers! Who doesn’t like a chocolate chip cookie?
Watermelon Rice Krispies are fun for all ages! We have them at pool parties and the kids love them!
StockpilingMoms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit StockpilingMoms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.