I love these Air Fryer Jalapeno Poppers. They are the perfect appetizer and best of all low carb and Keto Friendly. This is our go to appetizer recipe.
If you are looking for a great game day recipe this is it! We love to enjoy these yummy appetizers at all of our parties and celebrations. Whether it is tailgating or family dinner this recipe is always requested.
I enjoy making these Air Fryer Jalapeno Poppers with fresh Jalapenos. If you don’t have an air fryer you can easily bake these in the oven too. Simply slice your jalapenos lengthwise and then cut of the top and deseed.
Next mix up your cheese mixture and then use a spoon to stuff the peppers fully. Finally wrap bacon around (really well) and then place into your air fryer basket. Be sure not to overcrowd. I tried to use 1/2 slice of bacon and now I use a whole slice to be sure they turn out fully covered.
Then cook and enjoy! I hope you enjoy these Air Fryer Jalapeno Poppers as much as we do! My brother always requests these from me for all of our family gatherings.
Air Fryer Jalapeno Poppers
- Air Fryer
- 12 whole jalapenos, fresh
- 24 slices bacon, uncooked
- 1 block cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby jack cheese
- 2 whole green onions, diced
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Cut tops of jalapenos. Slice lengthwise and remove seeds.
- Combine softened cream cheese with shredded Colby jack cheese, green onions and garlic powder.
- Stuff the peppers full of cream cheese mixture.
- Wrap well with bacon. Be sure that you tuck the bacon or make sure ends are on the bottom so they don't pop loose when you cook.
- Pre-heat air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 380 degrees and then cook for and additional 4 minutes to brown the bacon at 400 degrees or until desired doneness.
Favorite Appetizer Recipes:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.