Reese’s Cup Peanut Butter Cookie is a favorite in my house! These cookies do not even make it into the cookie container because my family swipes them right off the cookie racks as they are cooling 🙂 These are also a super easy dessert recipe only needing two things! All you need is a roll of Pillsbury Peanut Butter Cookie and mini–Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. This is the perfect semi-homemade cookie!
Reese’s Cup Peanut Butter Cookie are AMAZING! I mean really does it get any better than this? I love them because they are a semi-homemade cookie recipe. You just start with a roll of peanut butter cookie dough and add your peanut butter cups and sugar.
Reese Cup Peanut Butter Cookie
- 1 Pillsbury Peanut Butter Cookie Roll
- 24 mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- 3-4 Tbsp sugar optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Open Pillsbury Peanut Butter Cookie roll and scoop out 1 Tbsp of cookie mixture.
- Roll into a ball.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and using a fork flatten the top by making a criss cross pattern.
- Sprinkle sugar on top if desired.
- Repeat with rest of cookie mixture; be sure to place cookies 2 inch apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once out of the oven immediately place peanut butter cups in the center of each cookie.
- Let cool for 2 minutes and then transfer to a cookie rack.
- Let cool then serve.
Be sure to try these other Cookie recipes:
STOCKPILINGMOMS FAVORITE DESSERTS
Hot Fudge Ice Cream Delight is one of my family favorites!
Death By Chocolate Trifle Dessert is for all our chocolate lovers out there.
Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake only takes 15 minutes to prepare and then throw it in the oven!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites for all the chocolate chip cookie lovers! Who doesn’t like a chocolate chip cookie?
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.