Check out this Gluten Free Snickerdoodles Recipe! I love Snickerdoodles! When I became gluten free, I really missed these cookies! Shelley found this Gluten Free Snickerdoodles recipe and I was so excited to make it! They are so easy to prepare and tastes great! I will be making these for Christmas this year!
With only five ingredients this is cookie that can be prepared and make quickly. I like a moist cookie versus a crisp on and this recipe delivers. It is easy to prep because you use gluten free Bisquick! Be sure to give this recipe a try. It is easy to make and tastes amazing. If you love Gluten Free Snickerdoodles like I, do you will be excited!
If you know someone who is gluten free, this would be a nice gift to make. You could package up the cookies and deliver at a holiday or special occasion.
Gluten Free Snickerdoodles
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 2 cups Bisquick® Gluten Free mix
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, mix eggs, 1 cup of the sugar, the butter and shortening. Stir in Bisquick mix until dough forms.
- In small bowl, mix remaining 1/4 cup sugar and the cinnamon. Shape dough into 1 1/4-inch balls. (If dough feels too soft for shaping into balls, put dough in freezer for 10 to 15 minutes.)
- Roll balls in sugar-cinnamon mixture; place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set. Immediately remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks.
- Makes 2 1/2 dozen cookies
Gluten Free Recipes:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.