I have not been able to find in writing the PetSmart Coupon Policy online. I did however call and ask the local manager what the coupon policy is, and he said that they accept manufacturer coupons (paper and internet printable). He did say that it can vary from store to store if they mark a coupon down the coupon to match the price or give overage. If they give overage, it does not come in the form of cash back but instead applies to another product in your basket.
He did tell me about the PetPerks program that they offer. As a PetPerks member, you can take advantage of these benefits:
- Receive a Welcome Kit with over $200* in coupon savings for use in PetSmart stores (*Up to $160 in coupon savings for Canadian residents.)
- Take advantage of PetPerks member pricing on more than 1,000 specially marked in-store items each month.
- Sign up to receive birthday greetings for your dog or cat
- Advance e-mail notice of in-store specials
- Additional members-only benefits when you register your PetPerks account online.
PetPerks e-mail offers include:
- Private sales online & in stores
- PetPerks Exclusive Partner offers
- Easy access to pet care articles
- Easy access to special articles
- Online account management
I know that often there are high value pet coupons that net free or near free at PetSmart so it is definitely something for you to keep in mind. They also have an email club that you can subscribe to as well. Sign-up today to receive the PetSmart email newsletters! By subscribing to PetSmart email newsletters, you’ll receive exclusive email offers, advanced product and in-store event notices, and much more. You may even find $ off coupons that you can stack with manufacturer’s coupons!
Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!