These are the Perfect Air Fryer Wings. I LOVE wings. In fact, I could eat them way too often! They are a staple in our house. Give these a try. You will be happy you did!
We love to pick them up from Buffalo Wild Wings however due to the lack of leaving our house I decided to perfect my recipe. I gave the air fryer a chance and after a couple of batches I came up with the perfect air fryer recipe. If you like wings as much as we do and have an air flyer you will have to give these a try! They are perfect for game day or a party. If we ever get to have either of those again.
Air Fryer Wings:
This is the air fryer that we have. It is our favorite to use. I hope you enjoy this make at home as much as we do. My son actually prefers these over restaurant wings and it saves us a ton of money.
Perfect Air Fryer Wings
- 1 package chicken wings
- 4 TBSP Kerrygold butter (or any butter)
- 1/4 cup Franks Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce (if desired)
- Lightly grease the air-fryer with cooking spray
- Pre-heat air fryer to 280 degrees
- Place one layer of chicken wings into the air fryer without overlapping.
- Cook for 12 minutes at 280 degrees
- Flip and cook for 12 minutes at 280 degrees
- Flip and cook for 4 minutes at 290 degrees
- Take out of the oven and repeat until desired amount cooked.
- Melt butter in microwave.
- Add hot sauce and combine.
- Using tongs dip one wing at a time into hot sauce mixture OR use BBQ sauce.
- Allow to cook and enjoy. Serve with ranch or blue cheese if desired.
Step One: Grease and pre-heat your air fryer.
Step Two: Place a layer of wings in the air-fryer without overlapping.
Step Three: Flip and cook an additional 12 minutes.
Step Four: Flip again and cook for 4-6 minutes until browned.
Step Five: Toss in desired sauce.
Step Six: Enjoy your delicious wings!
I hope you enjoy these delicious air fryer wings as much as I did. They are naturally gluten free and low carb depending on what type of sauce you use. I prefer the Frank’s Hot Sauce and butter combination personally. My son loves the BBQ. Regardless they are delicious and an easy appetizer you can make at home.