Ramen Cole Slaw is one of our favorite recipes! I serve it all of the time at holidays and picnics. I find it best the 2nd day, so I try to make it a day before I plan to serve it.
Ramen Cole Slaw is a great side when you grill, served with chicken or as a side dish with any meat. Our entire family loves this salad, and you can feed a large crowd with it too!
We like this recipe because it is affordable. You can pick up ramen noodles inexpensively as well as a bag of the broccoli slaw mix. When I find it on managers special it is a great time to make it!
My mother-in-law gave me this recipe. She makes this salad for the 4th of July and most holidays. It is always a crowd pleaser. She is known to serve it at every special occasion. It has a nice flavor and the crunch from the broccoli really does make it tasty.
Ramen Cole Slaw
- 1 Bowl
- 1 package broccoli slaw mix
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 bunch broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 2 packages beef ramen noodles, uncooked (crushed)
- 1 bunch small green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup cup white vinegar
- 2 packages ramen noodle seasoning mix
- Mix broccoli slaw mix, sunflowers, broccoli, almonds, green onions and sunflower seeds with crushed ramen noodles.
- Make dressing: 1 cup avocado oil, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, 1/3 cup white vinegar 2 packages ramen noodle seasoning mix.
- Mix together and pour dressing over ingredients.
- Marinate for at least 24 hours. Stir occasionally while it marinates.
- I like to marinate for up to 48 hours.
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Copycat Chick-fil-A Sauce
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.