Grilled Cabbage Wedges Recipe is simple to prepare and taste delicious! This is an easy and healthy summer side dish recipe.
I have been trying to make better food choices and cabbage is one of my new food loves. I have recently made Cabbage Soup and had half a head left over, so I decided to grill them.
It was so simple to make these Grilled Cabbage Wedges all I did was quarter the half of head of cabbage I had. Next, I rubbed olive oil all over it and placed on foil.
Next, I added some crumbled bacon, pepper and lemon juice then wrapped them up in the foil. Put them on the grill for about 15 minutes and they were done. I will definitely make this Grilled Cabbage Wedges Recipe again and my hubby even loved them! Huge bonus for me.
This is a delicious Paleo and Gluten Free side dish recipe too! It is also Whole 30 complaint if you use approved bacon (or you can make it without). It is also low-carb and Keto Friendly.
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 3 Points
Grilled Cabbage Wedges
- 1/2 head fresh cabbage, quartered (makes 4 cabbage wedges)
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 tsp black pepper to season
- 4 Tbsp lemon juice
- Rub 1 Tbsp olive oil on each wedge and place on a piece of foil.
- Sprinkle wedge with pepper if desired.
- Sprinkle bacon crumbles on top of wedge.
- Pour 1 Tbsp of lemon juice on each wedge and then wrap up in foil tightly.
- Place on heated grill (about med-high heat).
- Grill for about 10-15 minutes or until done.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Clean Eating Recipes
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.