This Homemade Brownie Cake recipe is so delicious and makes celebrations amazing! For my children’s birthdays, I always make their favorite meal and dessert. There favorites seem to change year to year so I always ask again! Recently my middle son turned 12 and he asked for me to make Homemade Brownie Cake for him. He wanted my homemade brownie mix and not store bought, so how could I refuse what he wanted. I love making it also because it is quite easy and taste delicious!
This Homemade Brownie Cake recipe tastes delicious and is so easy to make! Perfect for birthdays or special occasions!
Homemade Brownie CakePrint Recipe
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter melted then cooled
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 container of chocolate frosting
- Sift together all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Melt butter and set aside to cool slightly.
- In a medium bowl, beat two eggs with the vanilla.
- Add in and gently stir dry ingredients.
- Pour the melted butter into brownie mixture and mix until just incorporated.
- Spread batter in a prepared greased 8-inch square pan and bake for 20-22 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let cool for five minutes on baking rack, then flip over onto a platter.
- Let cool 20 minutes before frosting.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Brownie Recipes
Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.