My boys love Monkey Bread! And I must admit that I do too 😉 There are only 5 ingredients needed to make this scrumptious bread! Monkey Bread is perfect for breakfast or dessert. I like to prepare it with Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Lattes.
Be sure to give this yummy recipe a try! It is so easy to make, and the kids love it! It is hard believed that you make it with store bought biscuits when you taste it! The sugar, cinnamon and butter make for a delicious treat. We love to serve this on Christmas and Easter or any day of the week! It is a special treat.
Monkey BreadPrint Recipe
- 3 cans Store bought biscuits
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine melted
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Lightly grease 12 cup fluted tube cake pan.
- In a large plastic food storage bag, mix sugar and cinnamon.
- Separate dough into a total of 30 biscuits and cut each into quarters.
- Shake in bag to coat.
- Arrange in pan.
- Mix brown sugar and butter, pour over biscuit pieces.
- Bake 47 - 52 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy in middle.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Turn upside down onto serving plate, pull apart to serve.
- Serve warm.
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Cool Whip Treat
Downy Unstoppables in my Wax Burner? Who Knew?
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.
This is so simple and my kids loved helping out with it! Its so yummy and oh so bad for my hips, The only problem i had was it ended up making too much for the size of pan that i had, but that was my fault….
This looks easy enough!