Crockpot Venison Roast is a low fat and great comfort food recipe. With all the deer meat I have in my freezer I decided to look for some recipes and give them a try. This healthy slow cooker recipe will be a keeper for me to use again in the future.
My venison roast was so tender and full of amazing flavors the kids couldn’t tell it was deer meat. My husband could not say enough good things about it! Crockpot Venison Roast is a delicious comfort food recipe made with simple ingredients!
I had all the ingredients for this recipe in my pantry and kitchen. To prepare, layer half of the slices of onion and bell pepper in the bottom of the crock pot, top with venison roast and remaining onion and bell peppers. Sprinkle with soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and pepper.
In a small bowl combine onion soup mix and can of soup; mix together and pour mixture over venison. Cook on low setting for 6 -8 hours. Remove roast and slice or shred. Pour gravy mixture over top and serve.
I served Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes and sweet peas with the Crockpot Venison Roast. Be sure to try this recipe soon and you can even use a beef roast in place of the venison roast.
Crockpot Venison RoastPrint Recipe
- 3 pound venison roast
- small onion sliced
- small green bell pepper seeded and sliced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1 ounce package dry onion soup mix
- 1 10.75 ounce can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- Layer half of the slices of onion and bell pepper in the bottom of the crock pot, top with venison roast and remaining onion and bell peppers.
- Sprinkle with soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and pepper.
- In a small bowl combine onion soup mix and can of soup; mix together and pour mixture over venison.
- Cook on low setting for 6 -8 hours.
- Remove roast and slice or shred.
- Pour gravy mixture over top and serve.
Popular Crockpot Recipes
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.