This Keto Slow Cooker Turkey Stuffed Peppers recipe is a great healthy, low carb family dinner that is also a freezer meal! I prepared this meal in an afternoon when doing twenty crockpot freezer meals for my family’s dinners. With summer activities in full swing and back to school coming, I wanted to make a bunch of prep ahead meals that I could make for my family to enjoy.
I created recipes that I can prepare in an afternoon and have meals frozen and ready to go for my family. This healthy turkey crockpot recipe was one of the meals that only my husband and I enjoyed (the kids did not want to try) out of all the slow cooker meals. This recipe is naturally low carb and gluten free. This is a great recipe if you are following the Keto Diet.
Be sure that you invest in a good quality slow cooker. Our favorite is this programmable cook and carry 6qt oval slow cooker.
If you are new to eating Keto, check out this – Keto Diet Beginner Shopping List.
Keto Slow Cooker Turkey Stuffed PeppersPrint Recipe
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 onion peeled and diced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 4 small green bell peppers tops cut off and cleaned
- 24 oz jar tomato sauce/pasta sauce low carb
- 1/2 cup water
- Label gallon size freezer bag with name of recipe, date and instructions.
- In a large bowl mix ground turkey, onion, garlic and 2 Tbsp of pasta sauce.
- Separate the mixture into four parts and place in peppers.
- Add remaining sauce to a freezer bag and seal.
- Place the peppers and bag of sauce into bag and seal.
- Place in freezer.
- To Cook: Thaw overnight in fridge.
- Place peppers into olive oil coated slow cooker and top with sauce.
- Carefully pour water around peppers.
- Place lid on.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
MORE KETO DIET TIPS:
Be sure to check out these Keto Recipes:
Be sure to check out all of our Keto Diet Recipes too!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.