Keto Bacon Egg Cups are the perfect low carb recipe to make for breakfast or brunch. You can prepare these Keto Bacon Egg Cups ahead of time and then heat them up when company is getting ready to arrive or pull them fresh out of the oven. We enjoy making them ahead for those busy work mornings!
This is what we are doing on Sunday! The kids and I love to make them for the whole week! All you do is double the recipe! Each morning I simply microwave them for 30-45 seconds and enjoy! It makes for an easy breakfast on the go and is a great way to menu plan and prep ahead. This is a great way to manage portions, save money, and time!
This recipe is Gluten Free (just be sure your Bacon is nitrate free and gluten free) and it is also Paleo (when you eliminate the cheese). You can eliminate the cheese and add spinach or do a combo of both. I hope you enjoy Keto Bacon Egg Cups as much as I do. This recipe is included in our popular Beginner Keto Meal Plan.
Bacon Egg Cups
- 12 slices bacon sugar free
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup green onions diced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh spinach optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whip the eggs, salt, pepper and cheese with a fork.
- Spray non stick spray in 12 muffin tins.
- Wrap each piece of bacon inside the sides of each muffin cup.
- Fill each bacon lined muffin cup 3/4 of the way with the egg mixture.
- Sprinkle green onions on top of egg mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until the egg cups are golden brown and don’t jiggle.
- Use a knife to scoop them out of the tins.
- Serve immediately.
Be sure to check out these other Breakfast recipes:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.