Hot and Spicy Chicken Tenders
Hot and Spicy Chicken Tenders is a great appetizer recipe for watching a big game, tailgating or when you are hosting a party. It is low carb and gluten free too.
I love this for the New Year because if you are watching your weight then this is a great alternative and non one will even realize that you are eating low carb! It is a delicious Keto Friendly Recipe that the whole family will enjoy.
The secret to making these chicken tenders gluten free and low carb is using Pork Rinds as the breading! Crush one bag of pork rinds at a time in your food processor until they are a fine crumb. Place the crumbs in bowl. Next in a separate bowl beat 4 eggs. You will then dip your chicken strips into he eggs and then coat with pork rind crumbs. You can choose how you cook them. You can fry them, use an air fryer or even bake! The choice is yours.
After they are cooked place onto a paper towel to drain any extra grease and layer them into a 9×13 size baking pan. Drizzle your favorite hot sauce on top and broil for 5 minutes to re-crisp. Serve with your favorite blue cheese dressing and celery sticks.
This is a recipe that will keep you from missing your traditional breaded chicken tenders on game day. Trust me these are so good you won’t be sad. Plus you are enjoying a low carb food but you still feel like you are getting a gluten filled breaded version.
Hot and Spicy Chicken Tenders
- 8 bags Southern Recipe Hot and Spicy Pork Rinds or any flavor
- 3 lbs of fresh chicken tenders
- 4 large eggs
- 1 bottle hot sauce - optional
- Crush one bag of pork rinds at a time in your food processor until they are a fine crumb. Place the crumbs in bowl.
- In another bowl, beat 4 eggs.
- Dip the chicken strips in the eggs then coat with pork rind crumbs and fry until cooked. You can also use an air-fryer or bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until done.
- Remove and place on a paper towel to drain extra grease then layer them in a baking pan with your favorite hot sauce.
- Broil for 5 minutes to re-crisp and serve with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks.
- Drizzle with hot sauce if desired.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheeseball
Bacon Cheddar Cheese Pull Aparts
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Melissa is a football and soccer mom who has been married to her best friend for 24 years. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.
These look so good – perfect for football Sunday!
These Hot and Spicy Chicken Tenders are so good! I love them because they are gluten free and my hubby doesn’t care because they are so tasty! Perfect appetizer for the superbowl!