These Cinnamon Crunch Cupcakes are so good! My family could not stop eating them. I am glad that I took some of them to my son Cole’s football banquet, because we would have eaten them all. Yes, they are that scrumptious and I can definitely see me making them again in the future very soon!
In this delicious Cinnamon Crunch Cupcakes recipe, I used Mom’s Best Toasted Cinnamon Squares®. They are so yummy, and my kids love them for breakfast and as an after-school snack.
Mom’s Best Cereal is free of artificial flavors or preservatives. With no hydrogenated oils and no high fructose corn syrup. Toasted Cinnamon Squares have 10g of whole grain per serving. They are made with whole grain wheat and are naturally cholesterol free with 0g trans-fat per serving. This is a sweetened whole wheat and rice cereal with cinnamon for a healthy and delicious breakfast.
Mom’s Best cereals are a delicious, affordable and environmentally friendly way to do what’s best for your family and for the planet. We love how Mom’s Best helps us provide a nutritious breakfast for our family and how we can easily turn that into a sweet treat for our kids too! It is a pretty creative idea for an alternative use for cereal don’t you think? We hope your family loves this recipe as much as ours did!
Cinnamon Crunch Cupcakes
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 box Vanilla Cake Mix not white cake mix
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Buttercream:
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup Toasted Cinnamon Squares powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line pans with 20-22 cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, gently combine eggs, oil, buttermilk and vanilla.
- Mix in sour cream.
- Add cake mix and cinnamon and mix until smooth.
- Fill cupcake liners 3/4 full and bake for 15-18 minutes, or until an inserted knife comes out clean.
- For the Buttercream: Beat cream cheese and butter until fluffy.
- Add Cinnamon Toast Crunch powder.
- Add vanilla and powdered sugar.
- Adjust the consistency using milk if it is too thick.
- Pipe onto cooled cupcakes and top with cinnamon sugar and Toasted Cinnamon Squares if desired.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Moms Best Cereal. All opinions are 100% our own.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.