Holiday Breakfast Bake
There is nothing better than a good breakfast casserole! Holiday Breakfast Bake is one that everyone loves at my house! I hope you enjoy it too. A platter of mixed fresh fruits of the season is the perfect go-with for this hearty breakfast dish. I have prepared the night before and placed in my refrigerator overnight and then baked it the next day with no problem. This is a perfect Holiday Breakfast Bake!
Holiday Breakfast BakePrint Recipe
- 1 package 12 oz bulk pork sausage
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 10 eggs
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese 4 oz
- 1 can 16.3 oz Pillsbury® Grands!® Flaky Layers refrigerated original biscuits
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In 10-inch skillet, brown sausage, onion and bell peppers; drain well.
- In large bowl, beat eggs.
- Stir in cheese and sausage mixture.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Press biscuits into bottom of baking dish. Pour sausage mixture over biscuit crust.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until egg mixture is set and crust is deep golden brown. Cool 5 minutes before serving.
BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPES
Biscuits & Gravy Breakfast Casserole
LAST MINUTE RECIPES FOR CHRISTMAS DINNER
Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Casserole
How to cook a Ham in your Slow Cooker
Gluten Free Green Bean Casserole
Check out StockpilingMoms Appetizers!
Holiday Appetizers That Are Perfect For Your Party
The Pioneer Woman Homemade Bacon Appetizers
3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Cocktail Wieners
Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.
Thanks for linking up. I actually saw this on your site last week and tried it out. I used turkey bacon instead of the sausage. It was delicious, but make sure you use the big pan. I tried a smaller one and it expanded huge over the pan.
Thanks for sharing!!
Pretty sure this will be on my grocery list!
This looks delicious! I will try the sausage and Ithink I’ll try the bacon like another person posted above. Thanks!
This really looks good and I will be trying this for the holidays with both sausage and bacon
thanks for the recipe! Does it matter if a glass baking dish is used? It would just be easier for traveling purposes if I used an aluminum one, but I’m wondering how it will effect the bake time.
Has anyone tried this in a crock pot? Would love to know the crock size, temp, and hours if so!
I haven’t but here is a great crockpot breakfast casserole that you might like or could adapt this one too.