We love these Quick and Easy Cinnamon Rolls. They are so delicious and easy to make. We even have time for them on school days! I love being able to make a warm sweet treat for my boys and this is always a big hit! You can make an easy glaze out of powdered sugar and milk too. Be sure to give this easy breakfast recipe a try. Perfect for the weekend too and the kids can even get involved with cooking them. I hope your family enjoys this sweet breakfast treat as much as mine does.
Quick and Easy Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 package crescent roll sheets
- 1/4 stick butter melted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 cup optional - chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp Orange Juice or Milk
- Roll out crescent sheet and brush with melted butter
- Mix brown sugar, cinnamon, and pecans (if desired)
- Sprinkle brown sugar mixture on top of the sheet
- Roll the full sheet up and slice in to rolls
- Bake according to package directions (375 degrees for 10 - 12 minutes or until slightly brown)
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar - add 1 TBSP of milk or orange juice at a time until desired consistency. We prefer Orange Juice!
- Drizzle over rolls when they come out of the oven.
- Helpful tip: You can double this recipe to feed more!
3 Ingredient Breakfast Recipes
CHERRY CRESCENT ROLLS – Let me start by saying that this recipe for Cherry Crescent Rolls is addicting and you may not be able to eat just one! These are amazing hot or cold!
EASY 3 INGREDIENT BANANA BREAD – This quick recipe for Easy 3 Ingredient Banana Bread is delicious! I could not believe how good it was with such simple ingredients.
PUMPKIN PIE PANCAKES – All you need are 3 ingredients and it can also easily be gluten free too!
BERRIES N’ CREAM CRESCENT ROLLS – Berries n’ Cream Crescent Rolls are perfect for breakfast or brunch.
APPLE CARAMEL WAFFLES – When we worked with Eggo they wanted us to come up with different things to do with the waffle! Well, we did it!
CHOCOLATE CHIP CREAM CHEESE ROLLS – We love to make these rolls for dessert on the weekends. **Hint – Make two Batches!
CINNAMON SUGAR BISCUITS – I love giving my canned biscuits a little makeover with some cinnamon sugar and ending up with Cinnamon Sugar Biscuits.
Banana Chocolate Chip Waffles – These are such so delicious! My family loves having waffles for breakfast or dinner, or as we like to call it “brinner”
Freezer Cooking Sausage Biscuits – This recipe is a game changer. Our reader prepared these on Sunday for her family to use the whole week. It is a great idea and a real time saver!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.