Save Your Marriage Supper makes for a wonderful dinner for two that is extremely easy to cook and gives one some much needed quality time with their spouse or significant other.
I recommend for anyone who loves lamb and their marriage!! It is perfect for special occasions like Valentine’s Day. I like to serve it with Roasted Broccoli.
Don’t be afraid of preparing lamb if you haven’t before. This recipe is so easy that anyone could have success with it! Hope you both love this Save Your Marriage Supper!
Save Your Marriage Supper - Lamb Recipe
- 2 large baking potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 2 whole lamb chops, 1-1 ½” thick each
- 2 large carrots (or baby carrots)
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium green pepper
- 2 TBSP butter
- 1 TBSP seasoning of choice (I like old bay)
- Cut two pieces of foil approx. 12” x 18”
- Peel and split potato in half and put in center of foil
- Season potato with seasoning of choice
- Place chop on top of potato and seasoning of choice
- Slice carrot lengthwise and place on top of chop
- Slice onion and place on top of carrots
- Quarter bell pepper and stack on top of onions (2 quarters. per chop)
- Season veggies as you layer and add butter
- Fold foil sealing each package tightly
- Bake at 400˚ for 1 hour
Check out these 3 Ingredient Dessert Recipes
3 INGREDIENT SLOW COOKER APPLE SPICE CAKE – This 3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Apple Spice Cake is a delicious dessert crockpot recipe. Perfect for an after-dinner treat!
3 Ingredient Berry Cobbler Slow Cooker Recipe – This yummy 3 Ingredient Berry Cobbler Slow Cooker Recipe is a great dessert recipe! It’s so easy to make! You can put everything in the crockpot in under 5 minutes. Can also be made gluten free!
3 INGREDIENT ICE CREAM – DAIRY FREE – 3 Ingredient Ice Cream is mind blowing and delicious! I was unsure of making this but in the end it was so amazing and I was very pleased.
APPLE PIE CRESCENT ROLLS – Apple Pie Crescent Rolls are such an easy dessert treat for after-school or after a family dinner.
HOMEMADE PEPPERMINT ICE CREAM – I used to think you could only get this yummy ice-cream around Christmas time but now that I can make it myself, I can indulge whenever I want too.
PUMPKIN SPICE CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS – Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Muffins are one of my husband’s favorite recipes. They are simple to make as well as low fat and cost very little money.
Easy American Pie – A can of apple pie filling, package of pie crusts and cinnamon sugar is all you need!
BLUEBERRY DUMP CAKE – Whenever I am in need of a dessert and I have not planned on making something, this is my go to recipe.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.