Gluten Free Corn Dogs
Gluten Free Corn Dogs are beyond amazing! When I made these I couldn’t believe how easy they were to make. The whole family loved them and I couldn’t keep up with how fast they were eating them 🙂 If you are gluten free then you definitely need to try these! You need some Gluten Free Bisquick and Hebrew National Hot Dogs (Melissa loves these!).
Gluten Free Corn dogs are so easy to make and taste amazing! Your kids will really be impressed!
Gluten Free Corn Dogs
- 1 Cup Corn Meal
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups Gluten Free Bisquick
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 package Hot Dogs Hebrew National are gluten free
- Heat oil for frying to 350 degrees ~ I used my pot on the stove, but you can use any frying method you choose.
- Mix corn meal, Gluten Free Bisquick and sugar in bowl.
- Whisk in eggs and milk.
- Stir until you have the consistency of thick pancake batter.
- Add more Gluten Free Bisquick if you need too.
- Cut hot dogs into bite-sized pieces or place on sticks.
- Roll the hot dogs in the batter until they are covered.
- Quickly drop them in the oil and fry for 3-5 minutes until golden brown.
- You may need to flip them once.
- Remove and place on paper towel lined plate.
- Serve and enjoy!
GLUTEN FREE DESSERTS
Gluten Free Lemon Blueberry Cake
Gluten Free and Dairy Free German Chocolate Cake
Gluten Free Creamy Banana Pudding Recipe
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
Best Gluten Free Strawberry Pretzel Salad
GLUTEN FREE FREEZER Recipes
Crockpot Butternut Squash Chili (Reader Favorite)
Slow Cooker Honey Pork Chops and Apples (Melissa’s Favorite)
Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
Homemade Frozen Shredded Hash Browns (Easy Side Dish Recipe)
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.