This recipe for Gluten Free Banana Bread is approved by my whole family! Everyone wanted more and some wanted melted butter on top of their piece, others wanted cream cheese spread. It is a toss up for me on butter or cream cheese because I love them both!
If you are looking for a delicious gluten free banana bread this is it! Perfect for when you are having over guests who have Celiac Disease. This is a recipe that no one will even realize it is gluten free!
I like to use King Arthur’s Gluten Free Flour but you can use any brand that you enjoy. You can even make your own blend with this easy recipe.
Be sure to try Gluten Free Banana Bread recipe soon because you will not be disappointed! You can even have your children help in the kitchen too. It is perfect for brunch or breakfast. Serve with some fresh fruit and scrambled eggs for a complete meal.
Gluten Free Banana Bread
- 2 cups gluten free all purpose baking flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 6 whole ripe bananas mashed
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease a loaf pan
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, & nutmeg.
- In a separate bowl, cream together butter and sugar.
- Stir in eggs, maple syrup and mashed bananas until well blended.
- Add the banana mixture to the flour mixture; mix until batter is just moist.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean.
More Gluten Free Recipes You May Enjoy:
- Breakfast Casserole
- French Toast
- Easy Overnight Oatmeal
- Cheese Grits
- Omelet Cupcakes
- Salami Bagel
- Omelet Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Sugar Cream Cheese
- Baked Oatmeal Recipe
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.