What is Candida Yeast Overgrowth? As I mentioned before I recently found out I have a candida yeast overgrowth. I have started a Candida Weight Loss and Detox Program. If you are unfamiliar with this, I wanted to share a few of the symptoms with you.
What is Candida Yeast Overgrowth?
- A bloated abdomen and/or abdominal pain
- A slow and foggy mind
- A white coating on your tongue or inside your mouth
- Chronic sinus problems
- Constant fatigue
- Feeling old and worn out
- Food cravings (especially for sugar) and food sensitivities
- Hair loss
- Heartburn, indigestion, and/or gas
- Yeast infections and/or itchy skin rashes
- Mood swings, memory or concentration difficulties
- Premenstrual symptoms
- Red, itching eyes
- Sensitivity to molds, dampness, environmental pollution, cigarettes, and certain smells
- Skin fungus infections – recurrent ringworm, athlete’s foot, tinea cruris (jock itch), or nail fungus problems
- Sore muscles and joints
- Urinary tract infections
- Waking up tired
- Weight loss or gain
- Worried and depressed about always feeling lousy
Does any of this sound familiar? If so, you could be struggling with Chronic Candida Yeast Overgrowth. Though I don’t have every symptom on this list I had enough to seek help. I will be posting more about my experience on the Candida Program that I am on. It is a fat burning weight loss program that eliminates the candida from my body and I feel better than I have in years!
Disclaimer: I am not a health care professional, and I am not providing medical advice. Always consult with a medical professional before you change your diet or implement a weight loss strategy.
Other Posts You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.