Feel like you just can’t make dinner, but you don’t want to eat out? Eating out is so expensive and takes time away from being at home. Need an easy casserole for those busy nights? Easy Chicken Casserole is a perfect fix! This is a recipe my family has made for years and years.
My Mom often made it when we had unexpected company or when we were just run down. When we were teenagers, we ran my Mom to death with sports and activities. She taught school full time and balanced the rest perfectly. We love this casserole because we can throw it together, sit back and relax while it cooked.
Easy Chicken Casserole
- 1 lb Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 can Cream of Celery
- 1 13oz can Evaporated Milk
- 1 pkg Pepperidge Farm Seasoned Stuffing
- 1 stick Margarine
- 2 cans Chicken Broth
- Put the chicken in the slow cooker (you can also add onion if you want) on low for 8 hours covering with Chicken Broth. This is perfect to shred and put in the casserole. If you prefer Chunks of chicken you can cook until tender and chop in cubes.
- Place Chicken in a 9x13 Pyrex dish.
- Mix soups and Evaporated Milk
- Pour Mixture over Chicken
- Sprinkle Stuffing over the mixture
- Melt butter in broth and pour over stuffing
- Baked uncovered at 350 degrees for 40 minutes
Other great Chicken Recipes you will love!
Chicken Enchilada and Rice Casserole With the school year activities in full swing and a season full of football, I wanted to make a bunch of prep ahead meals that I could make for my family. This is one of their favorites!
You will love this easy, comfort dinner recipe!
This is another comfort meal the whole family will enjoy!
This is a meal that is requested a lot at our house! The kids love it!
We love Buffalo Chicken anything! Check these great recipes out!
Check out this list of 20 Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes for a great way to update your meal plan this week.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.