Filing Complaints with Corporate. In some cases, when stockpiling and using coupons you will find it necessary to file a complaint with corporate. It is sad but it happens.
Below you will find corporate contact information that you may have to use if you have an issue while trying to use coupons. If you are able to get a corporate coupon policy from a store, I suggest carrying a copy in your coupon binder.
Stockpiling 101 – Filing Complaints with Corporate
Corporate 1-800-RITEAID 1-800-748-3243
Single Check Rebate Phone Number 1-888-213-9920
You have to advocate for your rights as a consumer. By knowing the policies at the store, it helps you save money and know when you aren’t being treated fairly. This is why it is important to carry those policies in your coupon binder.
- How Does Price Matching Work?
- What is on sale in February?
- How to Understand the Grocery Sales Cycle
- Stockpiling – Preparing for Natural Disasters or Emergency
- Stockpiling 101 | Stockpiling for The Holidays™
- How Do I Start Stockpiling?
- Stockpiling Tip: Look for Coupons on Packages
- 10 Items to Stockpile
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!