This Copycat Girl Scout Trios Cookies recipe is so easy to make. It is the perfect recipe for your kids to help you with and is so flavorful. We love to make these on rainy days.
I LOVE Gluten Free Girl Scout Trios Cookies! I can no longer find them in my area so I decided to make my own! This is the closest to the original that I have been able to find. I hope you like this recipe as much as I do.
Trust me you are going to FALL in love with this easy Girl Scout Trios Cookies recipe and you won’t have to pay big bucks to enjoy them. Plus they are available all year long!
The combination of the oatmeal, peanut butter and chocolate chips are to die for! This is a simple recipe that is packed full of flavor! They are great for a large crowd too!
I like to make these for holiday’s and special occasions plus to serve at tailgating parties. Trust me you can’t go wrong with this cookie! Everyone always asks me for the recipe.
Copycat Girl Scout Trios Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter, creamy or chunky (I use natural)
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup oats, I used gluten free Bob's Red Mill
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (I use dark chocolate)
- In a large mixing bowl combine peanut butter, sugars, vanilla and eggs.
- Stir in the baking soda and salt and mix well with a spoon.
- Stir in the oats and mix well with a spoon.
- Add in the chocolate chips and mix well with a spoon.
- Cover the bowl well and chill the dough for up to 3 hours. I just chilled for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven when ready to bake to 350 degrees.
- Use a cookie scoop or large teaspoon and and create round balls. Leave room for the cookies to spread. Place them onto a cookie sheet or baking stone.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until edges brown.
- Remove after 2 minutes from cookie sheet and transfer to a cooling rack.
Let me know if you enjoy this Copycat Girl Scout Trios Cookies Recipe as much as I do! It is one of my families favorites. It is great to make for cookie exchanges too!
CHECK OUT OUR COOKIE RECIPES
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!