You will love this Cheeseburger Macaroni Bake. It is easy to make and is a crowd pleaser. I helped with our boy’s football team dinner, and this was a huge hit with all the boys!
If you need an affordable and delicious meal that everyone will enjoy this, is it! Made with elbow macaroni, ground beef and cheese this is simple, but no one will realize it. All of the boys were coming back for seconds and even thirds!
Our football team parents provide dinner for the team on the night before every game. Coming up with a variety of meals that all of the boys like isn’t always easy. This Cheeseburger Macaroni Bake was one that they all enjoyed.
When they were leaving one of them asked to have it again next week. That always lets us know they enjoyed it!
Cheeseburger Macaroni Bake
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 box dry macaroni or any pasta from your stockpile
- 1 box Velveeta cheese
- 2 cans rotel
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Boil water and cook noodles until al dente
- Cook ground beef until brown and drain fat. Add onion and garlic powder and stir well.
- Add drained ground beef to the noodles.
- Add Velveeta to the noodles and cook on low until melted. Stir well.
- Add 1 cup cheese and rotel and stir.
- Transfer mixture to a 9x13 or disposable pan.
- Bake covered at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and stir then bake an additional 30 minutes uncovered.
- Add cheese and allow to melt the last 5-10 minutes of baking.
- Serve with garlic bread and salad and enjoy.
FAVORITE CASSEROLE RECIPES
Vegetable Casserole – This is a family favorite recipe passed to me by my mom. It is great for taking to potlucks!
BACON AND EGG CASSEROLE WITH TOMATOES – I love how colorful and festive this dish is. Perfect for breakfast or brunch your family will be begging for more.
Grown Up Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipe – This recipe is so good and it’s an easy freeze oven ready dinner that everyone will love.
Friendship Casserole – This is a perfect family friendly recipe. We also love to make this to take to friends and family who are shut in. We made this a lot for people during Covid.
Oven Baked Spaghetti Casserole – This recipe is a great comfort meal that you can prep ahead of time. It is perfect for potlucks, family gatherings or weeknight dinners.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.