Twice Baked Potato Casserole is ah-mazing! Perfect side dish for chicken, steak or pork. I served this for a big dinner that my in-laws were coming over for and it served all 8 of us! My husband and father-in-law ate thirds!!! We were all in love with how delicious and tasty this side dish was, and it was very easy to prepare.
Here’s a TIP: In the recipe it does say to bake the potatoes for 60 minutes but to help speed things along. I used my microwavable potato pouch and had my baked potatoes ready in 18 minutes. I did 3 at a time for 9 minutes. This helped me in cutting the time of making them.
Twice Baked Potato Casserole is easy to make and perfect side dish for any family dinner or holiday.
Twiced Baked Potato Casserole
- 6 large potatoes
- 1-1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1 cup hot milk
- 3 whole green onions finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Garnish: shredded Cheddar cheese chopped green onions
- Optional: crumbled bacon
- Scrub potatoes, pierce skins and bake at 425 degrees for 60 minutes.
- Cut potatoes and scoop out pulp; mash.
- Add salt, pepper, butter, and cheese; beat well.
- Add hot milk and beat until fluffy and cheese is melted.
- Stir in green onions and sour cream; blend .
- Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees.
- Spoon potatoes into an 11”x7” baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese, green onions and bacon, if desired; bake 15 minutes.
Be sure to try these other Side Dish recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.