We are in LOVE with Keto Crockpot Italian Beef Recipe. This is an easy freezer meal that becomes a hearty dinner they whole family will love. Best of all you can serve it as a sandwich (for those eating carbs) or you can serve it as is. If you are eating low carb you can serve it with Cauliflower Fried Rice. My husband has declared this his favorite slow cooker supper to date! He really enjoyed the flavor of the pepperoncini. I have to say that I did too! If you are following the Keto Diet you are going to love this one!
Be sure that you invest in a good quality slow cooker. Our favorite is this programmable cook and carry 6qt oval slow cooker. My husband is already asking for it again and we just finished dinner! This recipe is included in our popular Beginner Keto Meal Plan.
Keto Crockpot Italian BeefPrint Recipe
- 1 jar 12 ounces whole pepperoncini with the liquid
- 1 boneless beef chuck roast 3-1/2 to 4 pounds
- 1 TBSP Italian Seasoning
- 1 large onion sliced
- 1 1/2 cup beef broth
- Place roast in a freezer bag and add 1 jar of whole pepperoncini with the liquid. Add Italian Seasoning and onion. Freeze.
- When ready to cook thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
- Place into the slow cooker and add beef broth.
- Cover and cook on low for 10 hours on low.
- The roast will be tender and easy to shred with two forks.
- Using a slotted spoon, serve beef, peppers and onions.
This recipe would be perfect for a large crowd. The flavor profile is delicious. I think it would be great for a holiday or party too! It would be nice on sliders for those who are eating carbs but I find it to be really filling for those who are not.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!