Crescent Roll S’mores are a favorite of my husband and son. I love this recipe too because they are so easy to make! Crescent Roll S’mores are a great dessert and I always have these ingredients in my stockpile. They are a great alternative to tradition S’mores. I used Hershey’s Simple Pleasures because they have less fat and they were in my stockpile 🙂
Crescent Roll S’mores are the perfect way to enjoy this delicious treat on a cold winter day.
Simply place your chocolate and marshmallows inside and roll up according to the package directions.
Place in the oven and bake and soon you will have a delicious treat the whole family will love.
Crescent Roll S'mores
- 1 can of crescent rolls
- 1 cup of miniature marshmallows
- Chocolate Bars or Candies
- Preheat oven according to package.
- Lay out Crescent Rolls on a cookie sheet or baking stone.
- Add a few marshmallows and chocolate to the center of each roll.
- Roll up into a crescent shape.
- Bake according to package directions
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.