Broccoli Chicken Alfredo is an amazing pasta dinner recipe that can be made in 30 minutes! It is simple to make using either a jar of Alfredo sauce or making your own. I prefer to make my own Alfredo sauce and you can find the recipe for it by clicking here–>Homemade Alfredo Sauce (plus it is gluten free).
For this delicious pasta dish, you do not need many ingredients, but don’t let that fool you because the dish is full of flavor and is very filling. I love serving this scrumptious Broccoli Chicken Alfredo dish with buttered French loaf bread. I am also in love with this Pasta Pot with Strainer that makes preparing this dish and straining the pasta a one-step method with less clean up!
Broccoli Chicken Alfredo
- 1 box Fettuccine or favorite pasta
- 1 - 2 cups fresh chopped broccoli
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce or make your own
- 2 whole chicken breasts cooked and diced
- Cook fettuccine or favorite pasta according to package directions adding broccoli last 3 minutes, drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile heat Alfredo sauce in medium size pot, or make your own.
- Once sauce is heated add cooked chicken and heat through.
- Serve over hot, cooked fettuccine and broccoli.
More Pasta Recipes
STOCKPILINGMOMS FAVORITE DESSERTS
Hot Fudge Ice Cream Delight is one of my family favorites!
Death By Chocolate Trifle Dessert is for all our chocolate lovers out there.
Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake only takes 15 minutes to prepare and then throw it in the oven!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites for all the chocolate chip cookie lovers! Who doesn’t like a chocolate chip cookie?
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.