Turkey Tacos are so easy to make and perfect for Cinco de Mayo! I love that they are a healthy choice too! They are also gluten free! Just check your spices to be certain. This Margarita Cake would be a great dessert! Be sure to give this recipe a try!
Turkey Tacos are a favorite around our house. I cannot eat red meat, so I am always looking for something to enjoy without the beef. These are an excellent choice and the whole family loved them. I have to admit I feel left our sometimes on taco days! You never realize how much you miss something until you can’t have it!
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 teaspoons BKW Cajun Rub
- 1 teaspoons BKW Original Gourmet
- 1 teaspoon cilantro
- 1 dash Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce optional
- 1 large tomato diced
- 1 whole green leaf lettuce shredded
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1 whole white onion diced
- Vegetable oil
- 1 package corn tortilla shells
- In a medium saucepan mix ground turkey, BKW Cajun, BKW Original, cilantro, and hot sauce. Cook on medium high heat until browned and reduce heat to low.
- Prepare the tomatoes, lettuce and onion
- Pour vegetable oil in small skillet to about ½” above the bottom and heat to medium high heat
- Cook shells one at a time for approximately 10 seconds per side, fold in half, and place on paper towels.
- Serve immediately with your favorite condiments.
MORE FREEZER MEALS RECIPES AND IDEAS
CHECK OUT OTHER AMAZING RECIPES!
Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!