Birthday Brownie Cake is delicious goodness that makes any celebration amazing! For my children’s birthdays I always make their favorite meal and dessert. Recently my oldest son turned 15 and he always ask for me to make Birthday Brownie Cake for him. I love making it also because it is quite easy and taste delish!
This Birthday Brownie Cake is the perfect alternative to anyone who doesn’t like cake. My son isn’t a fan, so this is a great option for him. He gets tired of cookie cakes so this one is a winner!
Birthday Brownie CakePrint Recipe
- 2 boxes of brownie mix 8X8 size, prepared according to package directions
- 1 container of chocolate frosting
- Place 1 of the prepared brownie tray on a platter or plate.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of frosting on top of the brownie.
- Take the other brownie and place on top of the other brownie.
- Spread the remaining frosting on the top and sides of the brownies.
- Next decorate with sprinkles; I just gently drop sprinkles in formation of the year but you can also use a stencil if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Brownie Recipes
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.